Information
/
Sellers
/
Indonesian Subscription Reselling
Dear memesense community, I am happy to announce that I'm finally opening a reselling service for subscriptions (only for indonesian) 【 Disclaimers 】 - All transaction descriptions must include the username and uid (if possible). - If the payment received is not enough for the subscription, I will either hold the funds until the remaining amount is received or refund the payment. - I am not responsible for any fees incurred through your payment provider. - I reserve the right to deny re-selling based on behavior (e.g. if you are toxic, I will not sell to you). 【 PAYMENT OPTIONS AND PRICES 】 Accepting Bank Transfer, Dana, OVO, Gopay, Subscription prices may change depending on the exchange rate 1 MONTH 125K IDR, Lifetime 700K - 800K IDR 【 HOW TO BUY 】 My timezone is WIB (GMT+7); Contact me through discord : Syampuri#5799 I should take less than 2 minutes to reply unless I am sleeping, working or at outside; If you are in a hurry (during the night as well) feel free to call me on discord (I won't guarantee that I will see the call during the night)

22 Jan 2023 11:18

note : ONLY FOR INDONESIAN

22 Jan 2023 13:59

+rep best seller

23 Jan 2023 02:11